Saturday, January 24, 2009

He's ALL Boy!

Aidan continues to keep us busy by staying busy himself. There's no down time with this kid....it's go or sleep (and Aidan prefers to go)!



This picture is a typical day in the Polk house. Yes...I do lock the dishwasher but, as you can see, there's really no point. Aidan can also lock (and unlock) the dishwasher!



Who says I need Mom and Dad to ride my horse?



I am the man!

Dump out the toys....this basket is for watchin' TV!


Here you can see another typical activity....boy how we love balls...and shouting!

Also....we always have time to stop and cheer for the Pokes....even if it's just for a brief moment!


2 comments:

Tessa said...

'Dawson says "hi" to his buddy! He liked watching the videos and trying to help me type! ;) Aidan is a doll!

Denise said...

Maybe Aidan wants to help you do the dishes...lol. He has great soccer skills and his Aunt Denise is quite proud. Also, I love that he can say "Go Pokes!" What fun he is to watch.