Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'll have a Blue Christmas....well actually red, green & white!

Christmas has been an eventful holiday this year filled with many colors! Green stands for the nastiness oozing out of Aidan's ears from yet another ear infection. They say the tubes are doing their job though because now the junk runs right out the ears...so gross! Red stands for the terrible & painful diaper rash that is caused from the stomach problems associated with the antibiotic from the ear infection. White stands for the new molars that are poking their way through Aidan's gums....making this a fun holiday experience for everyone and leaving us with very little sleep! Poor guy has had a rough few weeks but has managed to have some fun too!


Santa came!!!


This is awesome!


I'm king of the world!



It's about time I get my own laptop!

What is with this guy?

Aidan playing with his 3rd cousin Zach!

Aidan and the Polk cousins!

1 comments:

Denise said...

Poor Aidan, I hope those ears and rash get better soon. And I hope you and Kyle can get a good nights sleep. Sending you all a big hug. = )